The Priory Hospitality Group (http://www.thepriory.com) properties consist of the Priory Hotel a 24-room European-style boutique hotel on Pittsburgh’s North Shore rated the best in Pittsburgh by Zagat Survey® (fifth edition); Pittsburgh’s Grand Hall at the Priory (http://www.pittsburghsgrandhall.com) located adjacent to the hotel and situated in the former St. Mary’s German Catholic Church, which offers a breathtaking space for weddings, banquets, parties, charity events and gatherings of all types; and the award-winning Priory Fine Pastries (http://www.prioryfinepastries.com) custom bakery. In addition, it is a leader in the revitalization effort of the National Register District of Deutschtown.
For several years, BrandMill has served as a marketing consultant and coach for the Priory and the following are a few of the ways we have built its brand image and record level sales despite a poor economy:
- Recommended that all future branding efforts be harnessed underneath the Priory Hospitality Group banner and that John Graf be positioned and highlighted as the leader of this family owned and operated hospitality brand,
- Created a unique sales funnel reporting system and sales travel path to increase closing ratios
- Built an email marketing system that earns open and click through rates far above industry averages. The system now utilizes video – driving open rates to record levels
- Built a Social Media Marketing platform via a Blog, Facebook, YouTube and future Twitter executions
- Earned considerable press coverage for the brand
- To profitably build sales in the winter, developed a record breaking Winter White Wedding sales and marketing concept
- Built a new website for Priory Fine Pastries, increasing website hits, search engine traffic and overall web visibility tremendously
- Built Priory Fine Pastries a Social Media Marketing platform via Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
Through competitive shops and industry research, led Priory Fine Pastries’ development of a new product line of bigger and better pastries, cupcakes, cookies and cakes wrapped into its 5th Anniversary.
November 24, 2009 – Priory Fine Pastries celebrates 5 years of business with the biggest cupcake in the city
June 19, 2009 – The Priory hotel on Pittsburgh’s North Side making plans to expand
June 2009 – Accidental Innkeeper, John Graf, Makes the Priory a Stand-Out Pittsburgh Hotel
December 1, 2008 – First mates: Weddings for military couples may be rushed but don’t lack class
June 12, 2007 – The Priory Hotel: A Perfect Pittsburgh Wedding Reception