Back in the mid 1990’s we ventured into the High-Tech industry and worked extensively for Sprint PCS as part of its first field sales and marketing team and helped launch its eighth market located in the Pittsburgh region. Going forward, we continued to work for Sprint PCS throughout western Pennsylvania and western New York. In 2000, we moved into the software field leading the national marketing effort for FastForward – an early start-up in the marketing automation space which developed a marketing platform consisting of several online application services such as an eMail engine, eCommerce storefront, incentive, online coupon and rebate tool and much more. Both start-ups helped us build our experience in leading brands to cross the chasm from early adopters (tech enthusiasts and visionaries) to the early majority (pragmatists) of the consuming public.
For high-tech brands, BrandMill provides extensive marketing services and systems expertise including but not limited to advertising, branding, direct marketing, pricing, promotion, special events, strategy and Web 2.0 and social media marketing.
HIGH-TECH MARKETING SUCCESSES
- For Sprint PCS
- Won several Sprint PCS sales awards
- Marketing and Sales Operations team was recognized as the best in the country
- Designed a retail selling system for Sprint PCS retail store teams that earned national praise
- For FastForward
- Successfully led its rebranding effort
- Helped retain key accounts such as Microsoft Xbox and Cricket Wireless via marketing efforts
- Earned significant press coverage in national media such as Internet Retailer and DM News
- Earned recognition from key industry analysts such as Forrester and Jupiter Research
- Achieved national media industry recognition for TrueClose – a paperless mortgage platform
- Achieved national coverage in the automated self storage industry for Boomerang Systems